Application and advantages of kraft paper
Application and advantages of kraft paper
Application of kraft paper:
It is used in various industries such as chemical industry and machinery, especially widely used in food packaging industry.
The purpose of kraft paper:
Kraft paper is widely used in various packaging supplies, paper bags, handbags, kraft paper, color boxes, gift boxes, kraft paper, printing kraft paper
Kraft paper for notebooks, kraft paper for workbooks, kraft paper for envelopes
Food packaging should follow the principles of convenience and portability. The tensile strength of kraft paper makes it very suitable for packaging needs. In order to prevent the bag from being pulled off when consumers carry out food, the packaging material is required to have good tensile strength. Beverage packaging requires a certain degree of resistance to moisture and non-deformation of the materials to prevent deformation and damage due to water absorption.
For the packaging of frozen food, the use of high-strength materials as packaging is also the key consideration. This material must be able to withstand the thermal expansion and contraction during low-temperature freezing and high-temperature melting, and prevent deformation, distortion, wrinkling, and excessive moisture absorption. The condition of the food. From these aspects, kraft paper is even more suitable than SBS paper.
1. The paper is flat and clean. No folds, wrinkles, holes, sand, etc., so as not to affect the quality of the platen.
2. The hot pressing has good elasticity and high flatness, which can significantly improve the quality of pressing and increase the rate of finished products.
3. The heat transfer performance is stable, uniform and no fluctuation, and the heat transfer rate is moderate.
4. The end of the roll paper is flat, no more than 2 joints per roll.
Analysis of 5 application areas of kraft paper
Everyone knows that kraft paper has developed rapidly in recent years. It is everywhere in life. Many daily necessities of all sizes are packaged with kraft paper. Since the 21st century, the environmental protection concept of “replace plastic with paper” has been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, and kraft paper, as a recyclable and environmentally friendly product, has also been favored by all walks of life. Today I will share with you the 5 application areas of kraft paper.
1. Food packaging industry. Kraft paper has a wide range of applications in the food packaging industry, ranging from self-employed biscuits on the street to internationally renowned brands such as McDonald's, KFC, Starbucks and so on. Food uses such as paper cups, paper bowls, lunch boxes, cake trays, pizza boxes, food bags, etc. In addition, the use of kraft paper in the frozen packaging industry to store beef, mutton and other products can also be seen everywhere, because good kraft paper has the characteristics of moisture-proof and freeze-resistant. Kraft paper also has a broad foundation in wine packaging, tea packaging, and specialty packaging. Kraft paper is a very important packaging material for the food packaging industry, and its simple and retro style fits their characteristics.
2. Mobile phone and digital industry. In recent years, more and more mobile phone industries use kraft paper for packaging, such as Xiaomi mobile phones, Samsung mobile phones, Lenovo mobile phones, Coolpad mobile phones, etc., forming a kraft paper environmental protection style, and the simple packaging style is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. The use of kraft paper for Xiaomi mobile phones has earned enough attention and played an important role in the continued growth of its brand. Digital aspects such as mobile phones, IPad protective films, routers, game controllers, SLR accessories, mobile hard drives and other packaging are involved. The use of kraft paper for packaging of digital products also takes into account the problems of e-commerce express delivery. Kraft paper has good folding resistance and strength, and can protect the natural color of the product during transportation. Kraft paper is also a beautiful landscape in the express industry.
3. Clothing and footwear industry. Kraft paper has been used in clothing and shoes for a long time, such as clothing tags, clothing pattern making, clothing handbags, shoe boxes, billboards, etc. The use of kraft paper in the clothing industry is very mature, and the requirements for kraft paper are very clear. For example, high-weight paper is also required for tagging, and low-weight paper is required for pattern making. For handbags, there is diversity, among which white kraft paper is widely used in the industry.
4. Carton and cardboard industry. The application volume of kraft paper in carton board is very large. Corrugated box top paper, medium grid paper, and bottom paper require a large amount of kraft paper. The development of the e-commerce industry has greatly increased the demand for small cartons, and the annual consumption of kraft paper itself is also rapidly increasing.
5. PCB pressing industry. Laminated kraft paper is mainly used in the laminating process of FPC, PCB, CCL and other industries, and plays the role of heat preservation, water absorption, pressure reduction, buffering, and heat transfer during the pressing process.
The application of kraft paper is very extensive, and there are many other fields that are not listed here. As an environmentally friendly recycled product, kraft paper will also have a good development trend in the future. Jiali Industry has been focusing on the kraft paper cardboard industry for many years. The main products are white kraft paper, imported kraft paper, coated kraft paper, refined kraft paper, white noodle kraft paper, black cardboard, food grade kraft paper, single-sided kraft paper, double-sided kraft paper, Environmentally friendly products such as American cattle cardboard, Australian cattle cardboard, New Zealand cattle cardboard, Russian cattle cardboard, etc.